Would you like to communicate with all your new subscribers, but it takes too much of your time? Then Activity Stream can help you set up an automation for it. So it is time to set it up, and then just sit back and relax!
Are you ready to start?
First, you need to access the Automations dashboard. It can be found in the Tools section.
Then click on Create Automation to see all the possibilities unravel.
There are 6 things you should look into when building the automation:
- Give your automation a name, this is for internal purposes only
- Select Enable to activate your automation or deselect to stop it
- Select if this is for new subscribers or for unsubscribes
- Click on the topics you want to send this automation. You can also send to your full list if you prefer
- Choose the template
- Select Delay if you don't want recipients receiving the email as soon as they sign up/sign off
And it's done! Automations are running as soon as you hit the Save button!
As soon as it starts sending you'll be able to check the Automation reports on the same dashboard:
And if you like automations (well, who doesn't, right?!) stay tuned! There will be more!