There are three approaches to take if you cannot find a specific event:
- SEARCH BAR: Check your ticketing platform to make sure you are searching for the right name. Sometimes events are registered with a slightly different name and thus, do not show up when you type a different name into the search bar.
- SEARCH BAR: Make sure you're using the search bar filters properly. The Archetype and variant section at the top of the filter will provide filters for you to filter down by, to help you narrow down to get to the event you want:
- CHANGE VISUALIZATION: If you know the date that your event will be played out, you can change your settings on your Visualization Menu in order to view the event on your dashboard. To do this:
- Go to Sales Overview Dashboard.
- On the Visualization Menu (top right horizontal menu), select Event Date on the dropdown. This means the dashboard will show you the events that were played out in the selected time frame:
- On the same menu, press on the Date Picker button, and from the drop-down menu select Custom:
- From the Custom Date Picker, select a small range that includes the date for the event you are looking for. Once you do this, the screen will load to show data for the events that were played out (as specified in 2) in the custom time frame you selected.
- Now, on your dashboard, you will see on the left the Top Events for the timeframe you have selected. In this list, you should be able to see the event you're looking for. If you click on the blue title for the event, you will be directed to the Event View page for it. If you want a quick overview, click on the small arrow under the thumbnail:
- If you still can't find this event, you can continue filtering and sorting your view to get to the event you want. First, you can sort your Top Events by tickets sold or by revenue. You can also narrow down the view further by selecting other filters on the screen that are specific to the event you're looking for (category, venue, etc.)
Still can't find the event?
Reach out to us at email@example.com and we will investigate this issue further. If possible, please send us a sales transaction report for the event you're looking for, to help us investigate why it isn't appearing.