Here you can decide what different tabs (or buttons as we call them) you'd like your customers to see when they click on their mobile ticketing link
Not only does the mobile ticket have the QR code for the customer’s event. It can also provide other information that will come in handy when visiting you venue
The default tab the customer will see when they click on the link is their mobile ticket with the QR code, but you can also have the following tabs as standard:
- Order: this page is displayed if you have added an open menu, that your customers can order from
- Map: is displayed automatically but only if there is a venue address. It opens your maps application on your phone to allow you to trace a route to the venue’s address.
- FAQs: this will appear if you have Frequently Asked Questions set up in crowdEngage for that specific performance
Optional Tabs and How to Set Them Up
You also have the option to add a tab that links to any external websites. For example, you could link to:
- A post-show survey
- A social media page
- The “What’s on” page on your website
- A Donations page
- An instagram filter page
- …and anything else you can think of!
Here's an example:
These additional tabs can be configured by the Support team and it will include an icon and a short name to describe what the customer can find when they visit this tab.
If you'd like to setup an optional tab today, get in touch with email@example.com and let us know:
The icon you’d like, chosen from this Fontawesome list
The name for the section
The web address you’d like to link to